News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forum Conspiracy Theories

Started by DanielofRedwall, October 04, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 01, 2020, 11:00:34 AM
Quote from: PanopticEmu on June 01, 2020, 05:27:43 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 01, 2020, 05:19:32 AM
*holds onto @Tic*
It must be bad if you're holding onto me. What did the nasty Teer do?
Teer did something unspeakably bad, but the Powers that Be are covering it up from the public.
Please don't tell them.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 01, 2020, 11:10:26 AM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 01, 2020, 11:00:34 AM
Quote from: PanopticEmu on June 01, 2020, 05:27:43 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 01, 2020, 05:19:32 AM
*holds onto @Tic*
It must be bad if you're holding onto me. What did the nasty Teer do?
Teer did something unspeakably bad, but the Powers that Be are covering it up from the public.
Please don't tell them.
We won't.

Quote from: Herman Smith on May 31, 2020, 05:55:29 AM
*Herman opens a book*  In 2011 our forum attracted attention.  In 2012 our good Father Abbot issued a document of complacency.  Years past.  Our forum was virtually eradicated from the face of the internet.  Time past.  Our forum attracted attention from a strange fool who sets himself as my master.  Without him knowing I quietly took his place.  A new purge of all forum scripts will come. :D
Del, right?

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on May 31, 2020, 03:19:36 AM
Sebias is just Sheev's faithful henchman.
In his absence, however, I have taken over power.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

That's a glamour shot of your master.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Now, I am the master. There can only be two.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

You... A Sith Lord?  *Herman chuckles*  *Herman laughs*  *Herman laughs hysterically*  Your a soldier, not my master. :laugh:
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Stoic* I am good at fooling creatures, aren't I? Sheev fooled the galaxies, and I fooled even him.

The Shadow of Korriban

No.  Sheev fooled one galaxy.  And I do believe Sheev was keeping an eye on you from the beginning.

Sebias of Redwall

Well, to prove my point, don't you all wonder just why Sheev left? I had planned this for a while.

The Shadow of Korriban

Hah.  You're just trying to take credit for Sheev's master plan.

Wylder Treejumper

That's very well, we all know that plan was merely a ploy by the ultimate evil overlord of all existence, Darth Jar Jar, to maintain certain areas of interest under his control until he deemed it more beneficial for them to be otherwise. Sheev was merely an unwitting tool in the hand of a power much greater and farther reaching than his own.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Shadow of Korriban

Fat chance.  Anyway, I believe it's Darth Binks.

Sebias of Redwall

It is actually Darth Sebias, but let's not actually say that out loud. Wouldn't want to give the secret away.
Quote from: Herman Smith on June 02, 2020, 12:06:24 AM
Hah.  You're just trying to take credit for Sheev's master plan.
But why would I need to, when Sheev's master plan was merely a piece of the great warlord's (Aka, Sebias') schemes? However, as you had pledged your loyalties to Sheev, I understand if you wish to defend him. However, you must realize that he isn't the true power of the Cellars. That would be my humble self. It would be wise to join me. I could use a brilliant lad like you, Herman. Together, we could unite this Forum, and all of the other existing and future ones in a grand and glorious kingdom of Chaos. *Spreads arms out* Join me, folk of the internet! Join me in my quest for power! It would by folly to do otherwise. I shall elevate my faithful allies and followers, while I shall grind the boes of those who stand in my way to fish chowder. You all know this. Deep in your heart you all know it's the truth.

The Shadow of Korriban

Bruh, you shouldn't even try to deceive these good people.  Sheev Palpatine came before you, and he will be here long after. :)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!