Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 04, 2020, 02:20:18 PM
*walks into topic*
*catches Wortshire in a magic net* I got the hare-bird!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*is trapped in the net*

Well...

...schist...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*swings down from the tree* Oooh! It speaks! *pokes Wortshire*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Alright, you had your fun...

Lend me your Strength, and COME, Rakshasa!

Spoiler
[close]

*Raksha slices net and does defencive stance*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Awww, I didn't even feed you to the fish yet! :(
On the bright side, those blades are epic!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

*shrugs*

Why not...

A pair of non-magical Indian Swords for @Jarky Thistlebrush and @lass of something much

*pulls out paper*

Sign here
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Forum conspiracy: a dish ran off with Kade's enchanted spoon, and they were kidnapped and put in the Area 51 Thread.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Conspiracy: Shadow of Korriban aka Herman Smith aka Sheev Palpatine is making all th see topics in order to annoy and troll the forum so much that he sees just how far sisterly love with protect him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Heh

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 27, 2020, 06:41:04 PM
Forum conspiracy: a dish ran off with Kade's enchanted spoon, and they were kidnapped and put in the Area 51 Thread.

Nobody ever gets it right!  The fork is enchanted, and the spoon is magical!  Nyeh!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

*Stabs Seb with his enchanted fork.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Ouch.

Wait, you mean the enchanted spoon, right?