News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forum Conspiracy Theories

Started by DanielofRedwall, October 04, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Oooooooooooooooooooooh!

Me likey. Teer has joined the Dark Side.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I have an arena that I'm trying to get back in business.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Ah... *Taps nose* I see what you're doing here.  ;D

Dannflower Reguba

Convincing. Yes. *Convinces* See? Everything. Is. Fine.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

shisteer of nothing much

Of course it is. *whispers to Seb* We need to plan a rescue mission.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Lass is being mean...

Do you want to sort out the issue by mortal combat?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 16, 2020, 02:43:42 PM
Random question, but Mods can see PMs, right?
The power is technically there, but only for admins. But Dan and I would never look over someone's messages unless there was something very serious happening.

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 16, 2020, 11:50:14 PM
I'm down for mortal combat! Although safety is a priority so maybe immortal combat instead? and do I get a new name and costume?

Unless... you're just bringing up something like this to take me away from the real issue which is my original conspiracy theory. Layers and layers, I'm watching you, Teer... HOW MUCH IS ROSIE PAYING YOU!

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

No.

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 17, 2020, 03:30:15 AM
I'm down for mortal combat! Although safety is a priority so maybe immortal combat instead? and do I get a new name and costume?

Unless... you're just bringing up something like this to take me away from the real issue which is my original conspiracy theory. Layers and layers, I'm watching you, Teer... HOW MUCH IS ROSIE PAYING YOU!

Hmm... immortal combat could be harmful to the venue and the audience might get bored. I suppose we could just make it humiliating for the looser, rather than fatal.
As for fancy names and costumes, absolutely. You can design something yourself or have me design it for you.

Oh, no. Of course not. You see, without the real issue, there would be no reason to fight and, therefore, no profit for the arena. Rosie isn't paying me at all. She's far too short to catch my attention.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

My goodness, that last line though.  :laugh: Savage.

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 17, 2020, 04:39:49 AM
No.

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 17, 2020, 03:30:15 AM

Hmm... immortal combat could be harmful to the venue and the audience might get bored. I suppose we could just make it humiliating for the looser, rather than fatal.
As for fancy names and costumes, absolutely. You can design something yourself or have me design it for you.

Oh, no. Of course not. You see, without the real issue, there would be no reason to fight and, therefore, no profit for the arena. Rosie isn't paying me at all. She's far too short to catch my attention.
Youre shorter than her...by a lot.....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱