News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forum Conspiracy Theories

Started by DanielofRedwall, October 04, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

It's exactly what you think it is.

I will start:
The reason there are so many homeschoolers on this forum is because everyone actually lives in one giant convent that I was not invited to.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

The reason there are non-homeschoolers on this site is because they hacked into the internet.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jukka the Sling

The reason the guests haven't taken over the forum yet is because Daniel moonlights as a ninja and keeps them at bay with his mad boomerang skillz.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Verdauga

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 04, 2019, 11:31:40 PM
The reason the guests haven't taken over the forum yet is because Daniel moonlights as a ninja and keeps them at bay with his mad boomerang skillz.
Picturing that brightened my day. :laugh:
The reason you used skillz was because z was added before s.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

The reason you think the guests haven't taken over the forum is they've brainwashed you.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 04, 2019, 11:31:40 PM
I do what I can.
Received mostly negative reviews.

shisteer of nothing much

The guests have taken over, accompanied by the tomatoes.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Am growing tomatoes, can confirm.

The Skarzs

Only one member on this site is a real person. Everyone else is a robot.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Phew! Glad to know I actually exist!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 07, 2019, 07:14:53 PM
Only one member on this site is a real person. Everyone else is a robot.
That one real person is me obviously.

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 05, 2019, 05:09:49 AM
The guests have taken over, accompanied by the tomatoes.
And the guests have been taken over by penguins...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The reason one of the April Fool's things is still on the announcements thingamajig is that it is actually April Fool's day, and we're all being fooled into thinking it isn't.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: