News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forum Conspiracy Theories

Started by DanielofRedwall, October 04, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

YES!

Also, Verdauga and Russa have both been taken over by DanielofRedwall. (Either that or Emu)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Teer is actually one of the mods in disguise. Either that or possessed by one.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on April 18, 2020, 10:28:05 PM
Teer is actually one of the mods in disguise. Either that or possessed by one.
Hah! Yeah right! Gagh! My cover's been blown!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on April 18, 2020, 08:17:53 PM
Kade's otterbadger plushie is just a diguised death defying beaver.

Did those have soul absorption abilities?  My knowledge on the subject is lacking.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Soul absorption would be really useful in Harry Potter.

Major spoilers for Harry Potter
If basilisk venom destroys horcruxes, what about in CoS when Harry was bitten by the basilisk? Does it need a specific amount (which I suppose makes sense)? But then surely the other horcruxes destroyed by basilisk venom/the sword would need as much, and as far as I can tell, they get destroyed by the same amount that got into Harry. Relative to mass, or something, maybe? Did the phoenix tears save him, but the horcruxes seemed to be destroyed almost instantly in the other cases? Maybe it had to be his scar, though I don't think the AK hit his scar exactly in DH, although that does affect the whole body, so maybe it's different in that case. If it was possible to destroy a living horcrux by just destroying the horcrux, Dumbledore probably (only probably) would have tried that, if he knew about it. Partial destruction also doesn't seem to work with all the others, since they seem completely destroyed, except the Stone still worked, although that could be because of it's own enchantments. In which case destruction of horcrux but not the host is possible, so surely they'd be able to do that. Aside from the fact that it does happen, but only due to 'sacrificial magic'.
[close]
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 20, 2020, 09:50:22 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on April 18, 2020, 08:17:53 PM
Kade's otterbadger plushie is just a diguised death defying beaver.

Did those have soul absorption abilities?  My knowledge on the subject is lacking.
I don't think they did back in the day but they've had plenty of seasons to develop new technology. There were a hundred left after the weasels destroyed them and they could have multiplied by now and gained strength again.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

They don't sound very death-defying if the weasels were inflicting death upon them....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Not death. It was something else that I can't quite remember and will need to find presently.

EDIT: Gagh! Can't find it. It's in CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU'rE BoReD somewhere.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

I think Herman kidnapped Sheev.  :-\
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Scott and Worty are related!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

I forgot which topic I was in for a moment there.

Is it Scott and Worty, or Worty and Rubba?

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 18, 2020, 10:27:12 PM
YES!

Also, Verdauga and Russa have both been taken over by DanielofRedwall. (Either that or Emu)
Not sure about this one, to be honest.
Received mostly negative reviews.