News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forum Conspiracy Theories

Started by DanielofRedwall, October 04, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 15, 2020, 03:14:24 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 15, 2020, 03:05:43 AM
Oh. That's even worse. At least prunes and lemon juice have two very different flavours, so there's some variety. Poor Dann.

Last I checked, he wasn't complainin'!

That's probably because he can't.

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 15, 2020, 03:22:02 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on August 15, 2020, 03:20:33 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 15, 2020, 03:13:05 AM
I feel betrayed.
I know, right? How dare Keva hide the fact that she is actually a squirrel from her own brother?! Is there no one we can trust?!
That's nothing. I'm a lizard.

I also have a theory that Verdauga is the evilest of us all. He might fool everyone else, but he won't fool me. I see past his natural charm. It's all a plot. Sheev might back me up on this I think.
You're just jealous. I was wondering who those notes from a secret lover were coming from, but it's all clear now.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on August 15, 2020, 02:29:49 AM
@Scott McLamok can you answer, Wortshire's being a pain...
Maybe we are! But then again.......Maybe not!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I must now explain to my Mum why I was screaming my face off late at night....................
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

O.O There goes my second chance!

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Second chance at what? Getting me so annoyed that my Mum thinks I need to stop going on the internet forever?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

........-_-.......*Has a suspicious feeling*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I have no idea about any of them...All of 'em, I guess?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 15, 2020, 03:22:02 AM
I also have a theory that Verdauga is the evilest of us all. He might fool everyone else, but he won't fool me. I see past his natural charm. It's all a plot. Sheev might back me up on this I think.
@The Shadow of Korriban
Freddy

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on August 15, 2020, 11:24:55 AM
I have no idea about any of them...All of 'em, I guess?
I'd prefer to tell them in my own time!

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Ugh, whatever. *crosses her arms and looks grumpy*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱