News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forum Conspiracy Theories

Started by DanielofRedwall, October 04, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Well, I laughed.

I have a new theory.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: lass of something much on August 16, 2020, 06:46:02 AM
*cries*
*comforts Lass* Sorry, it's just I wasn't expecting it. It's not so funny when you're not expecting it.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Captain Tammo

OK OK OK, so @Rosie Willowwater is trying to kill me.

We started Defend Your Staff Member - The Sequel, and Rosie is the organizer. Now, as soon as I hop in and start winning people over to my cause via amazingly eloquent speech:

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 04, 2020, 01:59:49 AM
Hey everyone should abandon their teams and come help me win the fight this time because it's a great idea and, uh... I'm neat! Thank you, this has been my motivational speech.

But Rosie shoots me down with her so-called "rules" and tells my new followers they're not allowed to switch teams?!

THEN I try launching an attack on the unsuspecting Jukka and Rosie AGAIN shoots me down with her "rules". So here's what's REALLY happening:

Rosie must obviously see me as a force to be reckoned with, and she knows I'm stepping down from the staff team early next season. So it'd be only natural that she STALL the start of the games with her maze of rules until I'm resigned and can no longer bring about a swift victory for my glorious team. Therefore she will eliminate me without a fight and that is... actually kind of brilliant but that's beside the point!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 16, 2020, 07:58:21 AM

We started Defend Your Staff Member - The Sequel, and Rosie is the organizer. Now, as soon as I hop in and start winning people over to my cause via amazingly eloquent speech:

Hey everyone should abandon their teams and come help me win the fight this time because it's a great idea and, uh... I'm neat! Thank you, this has been my motivational speech.

But Rosie shoots me down with her so-called "rules" and tells my new followers they're not allowed to switch teams?!

THEN I try launching an attack on the unsuspecting Jukka and Rosie AGAIN shoots me down with her "rules". So here's what's REALLY happening:

Rosie must obviously see me as a force to be reckoned with, and she knows I'm stepping down from the staff team early next season. So it'd be only natural that she STALL the start of the games with her maze of rules until I'm resigned and can no longer bring about a swift victory for my glorious team. Therefore she will eliminate me without a fight and that is... actually kind of brilliant but that's beside the point!
*gasp* How terrible! What are we going to do?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Dannflower Reguba on August 16, 2020, 06:12:06 AM
Hello. Yes. I. Am. Dann. Here. To. Prove. Is. Not. An. Abduct.
Oh, phew. Your convincingly casual and friendly response has allayed my fears. ^-^
Freddy

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Dannflower Reguba on August 16, 2020, 06:12:06 AM
Hello. Yes. I. Am. Dann. Here. To. Prove. Is. Not. An. Abduct.
*Doubt* Oh, how nice.

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 16, 2020, 07:58:21 AM

*Le gathp* So I wasn't the only one who noticed that! Her and those tricky rules...

Random question, but Mods can see PMs, right?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

We can if they're reported. Otherwise, no. Admins can go into the database and look but I've heard that's a major pain.

Sebias of Redwall

Huh, interesting. I was going to make a meme about it.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a solution to Tammo and Rosie's disagreement.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!