News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Forums Hunger Games Simulator event thingie (Sign up)

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, October 20, 2019, 09:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 05, 2019, 01:10:23 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 02, 2019, 02:01:45 AM
I'm sorry, Teacher! *cries over Russa's dead body in remorse* You're my favourite forum school teacher and always will be! I will remember you till the day I die!
I'm extremely touched. :'(
Of course, I'm pretty sure you're the only forum school teacher currently in existence.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Verdauga tried to take over. That's why we threw him out the window.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 05, 2019, 10:23:20 AM
Verdauga tried to take over. That's why we threw him out the window.
I was operating as a substitute teacher during Russa's absence. That isn't taking over!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Miss Russa wasn't absent, she was simply taking a rest. A fellow student cannot usurp the teacher's authority.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I wasn't usurping her authorit--- why am I even explaining myself? Forget it.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 05, 2019, 11:45:47 PM
Miss Russa wasn't absent, she was simply taking a rest.
What are substitute teachers for then, if not to make sure that the normal teacher get's a break?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 07, 2019, 06:46:23 PM
What are substitute teachers for then, if not to make sure that the normal teacher get's a break?
Thank you! At least I have one friend.
*Glares at Jarky, Shisteer, and Booklover.*

Kade Rivok

I technically didn't partake in your capture and subsequent removal from the bus!  Technically!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on November 07, 2019, 08:26:15 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 07, 2019, 06:46:23 PM
Thank you! At least I have one friend.
*Glares at Jarky, Shisteer, and Booklover.*
;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

:D
Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 07, 2019, 08:31:46 PM
I technically didn't partake in your capture and subsequent removal from the bus!  Technically!
I wasn't glaring at you, but I didn't say you were my ally either.

Sebias of Redwall

Wait... They seized you off the bus?

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 07, 2019, 09:21:36 PM
Wait... They seized you off the bus?
Yeah.....it's a long story.....

Sebias of Redwall

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 07, 2019, 09:36:23 PM
*Pulls up a chair*  ;D
This is really happening...
In a hole in the ground, there lived-- sorry. For a time at school, Russa was functionally absent, and I elected to supplement the children's education. In short, they took offence and decided the best course of action was to make me roadkill. Multiple times. Needless to say I survived the ordeal, but it was quite harrowing.