News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Forums Hunger Games Simulator event thingie (Sign up)

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, October 20, 2019, 09:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on November 07, 2019, 09:48:35 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 07, 2019, 09:36:23 PM
*Pulls up a chair*  ;D
This is really happening...
In a hole in the ground, there lived-- sorry. For a time at school, Russa was functionally absent, and I elected to supplement the children's education. In short, they took offence and decided the best course of action was to make me roadkill. Multiple times. Needless to say I survived the ordeal, but it was quite harrowing.
That wasn't that long.  :P

In a hole in the ground, there lived-- sorry.
Lol :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on November 07, 2019, 10:06:46 PM
I'm glad you liked it.
(Me too)  ;D

Anyway, back to topic, how many rounds did you survive?

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

I was dragged down by Sheev during the great monkey mutt purge....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 07, 2019, 09:36:23 PM
*Pulls up a chair*  ;D
This is really happening...
In a hole in the ground, there lived-- sorry. For a time at school, Russa was functionally absent, and I elected to supplement the children's education. In short, they took offence and decided the best course of action was to make me roadkill. Multiple times. Needless to say I survived the ordeal, but it was quite harrowing.
The only reason we took offense was because you tried to skip the Hobbiton visit. When we protested peacefully, you lied to us and took us to Hawaii instead. We actually left you in Hawaii but you teleported into the bus and tried to take over again. I had no choice but to secure you. It was Jarky who threw you out the window. (the first time, anyway)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 08, 2019, 11:25:01 AM
The only reason we took offense was because you tried to skip the Hobbiton visit. When we protested peacefully, you lied to us and took us to Hawaii instead. We actually left you in Hawaii but you teleported into the bus and tried to take over again. I had no choice but to secure you. It was Jarky who threw you out the window. (the first time, anyway)
I did not skip the Hobbiton visit; We didn't have the time because certain persons were content to hang out at the beach digging back to America and others were simply cooking food (Which I don't necessarily object to, but with the time constraints, it was inappropriate). While I wanted to take you back to the school, I compromised and decided to drive you to Hobbiton. YOU then decided to scene-change to Hawaii, not me. Furthermore, While Jarky originated the act of hurling me out the window, she asked You for advice, so you are a willing accomplice; nay, even a conspirator. The fault here lies squarely with you.

(Man, that was fun!)

Kade Rivok

I would like to point out that I was not digging back to America; I was simply digging.  There is a large difference between the two.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Fair enough. However, in this context, the difference is negligible since the results are the same. But your correction is noted.

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on November 08, 2019, 07:42:40 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 08, 2019, 11:25:01 AM
I did not skip the Hobbiton visit; We didn't have the time because certain persons were content to hang out at the beach digging back to America and others were simply cooking food (Which I don't necessarily object to, but with the time constraints, it was inappropriate). While I wanted to take you back to the school, I compromised and decided to drive you to Hobbiton. YOU then decided to scene-change to Hawaii, not me. Furthermore, While Jarky originated the act of hurling me out the window, she asked You for advice, so you are a willing accomplice; nay, even a conspirator. The fault here lies squarely with you.

(Man, that was fun!)
This is the internet, we had plenty of time. You were the one who decided to cut the visit short when we hadn't even been there for twenty-four hours. I wasn't spending all my time cooking, I was undoing the damage that YOU had declared on the beach. Kade was just digging a hole, you were the one who tried to make it go to America. Then, while we were peacefully enjoying our lunch, YOU gave Miss Daphne a voice problem and sent her away to get it fixed, then you tried to promote yourself to the role of teacher and take us back to school without the consent of the real teacher. Then, when we found ourselves in Hawaii, you tried to stop us from going back to New Zealand, then you tried to hijack the bus and turn us from our course back to The Land of the Long, White Cloud. Tying you up was a defensive measure and, when Jarky suggested throwing you out the window, I didn't tell her to do so, but merely told her (in other words) that I wasn't in charge so she didn't need to ask my permission.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Spoiler
QuoteThis is the internet, we had plenty of time. You were the one who decided to cut the visit short when we hadn't even been there for twenty-four hours. I wasn't spending all my time cooking, I was undoing the damage that YOU had declared on the beach. Kade was just digging a hole, you were the one who tried to make it go to America. Then, while we were peacefully enjoying our lunch, YOU gave Miss Daphne a voice problem and sent her away to get it fixed, then you tried to promote yourself to the role of teacher and take us back to school without the consent of the real teacher. Then, when we found ourselves in Hawaii, you tried to stop us from going back to New Zealand, then you tried to hijack the bus and turn us from our course back to The Land of the Long, White Cloud. Tying you up was a defensive measure and, when Jarky suggested throwing you out the window, I didn't tell her to do so, but merely told her (in other words) that I wasn't in charge so she didn't need to ask my permission.
[close]
We had been there 21 days, starting from when One-eye proclaimed our arrival. I noted that Kade was not digging back to America when he reminded me. I was not "Trying to make it go to America," because I was filling it in. Furthermore, I ask you to describe "damage that [ I ] had declared on the beach". I did not "Send Miss Daphne away to get it [her voice problem] fixed. She wouldn't even have had a voice problem if someone didn't insist on being taught blacksmithing while on top of the bus flying several hundred feet in the air. I acted in the role of a substitute teacher because the school needed someone to enact order and no one else was. Furthermore, I decided to tkae you to Hobbiton after your (and Kade's) immature protests. We did not "find" ourselves in Hawaii; you decided to take us there. Which means you hijacked the bus. Furthermore, I shut off the bus when you hijacked it the second time because you were not a teacher or substitute teacher. Tying me up was no defensive measure; it was entirely offensive, to stop me from foiling your plans. You did indeed tell her [Jarky] to throw me out of the bus with the three words "I suppose so" And yet further still, I was thrown out the bus Multiple times despite my only action being teleporting back in. You here are the rebel, and hence I reiterate: the fault here lies with you.

shisteer of nothing much

*shakes head* 21 days, real time, can be anything from a year to an hour, forum time. We hadn't been there for a night so, obviously, we weren't there for even one day. (on careful examination, I have discovered we were there for one day, which still isn't enough to justify the fuel we used in going there)
When Miss Russa first suggested going home and One-Eye pointed out that he's a billionaire, Miss Russa said that the fact changed things, meaning we didn't need to go back to school yet. Then you contradicted her, saying that we had a deadline ad that money was immaterial. (with is scientifically false)
Then you 'watched Kade dig straight back to the U.S.'. (this is the damage that you declared on the beach, with the exact wording)
I wasn't the one who insisted on doing the blacksmithing on the top of the bus. Miss Daphne was sitting there anyway, due to her claustrophobia. We both had wind protective gear on. You declared that she had a voice problem, effectively causing said problem.
Then, when I pointed out that we were in Hawaii, rather than New Zealand, you revealed your original intentions to take us to Tipperary, which wasn't even part of our planned route.
Then, when Kade went for a swim, you threatened to call truancy officers on him.
I still defend my claim of not orchestrating your defenestration. I simply pointed out that Miss Russa hadn't said anything against throwing fellow students out the window. The second, third and fourth times you were thrown out the window were entirely Booklover's doing.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!