Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

I think Wortshire needs to go to saint mungoes...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Honestly I'm just impressed his auto suggestions don't repeat more often. Every time I try to do that I end up with a repetitive mess.

Verdauga

It depends mostly on how much he chooses. He could place an intentional word in there to stack the recommendations.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

A little brother does not have to pay for else in the world of outlaws and a fever but we do not know what to say to the U.S.government and its just a little bit better than the area I think I was in a meeting of peppermint tea.
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 28, 2020, 11:18:48 PM
A little brother does not have to pay for else in the world of outlaws and a fever but we do not know what to say to the U.S.government and its just a little bit better than the area I think I was in a meeting of peppermint tea.
I approve.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Yeah that's great but I'll probably get it to him soon I wanna is a time for you and I will be going on to a few days and then we can get a couple things done and I can get them over there I wanna was a little fun I just had a lot to say I don't want you guys going on a little different day or just want you know I gotta is a really fun night I wanna is a really fun night I wanna is a really fun day I wanna is a really fun day for me and you can do you think you want xD

Literary masterpiece.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

thorough unavailable with how you are today Andrew keep this ground century today i require a licence for your zoning barbeque for the writing group yesterday was excellent
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Sips smoothie* . . . What a fascinating conversation.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!