Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

>.>
<.<
Nowhere. Certainly not your house, nooooo.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Munches on pickle*

*Thread suddenly bursts into flame, catching on fire (I added that last part for you, Hiag.  ^-^)*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Evacuate building! Quick! *grabs Seb and Booklover and runs out, ignoring the glass digging into paws, trusting that Scott will be right behind me*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*has a helmet on* Sssh, stay calm and breathe shallow. I'll have you out in no time. Taniwha to Ranger, where are you? The building is on fire and we're getting out fast. Secure your own safety, but I wouldn't object to a little help. Haven't had time to check my stock of medical supplies. Coming out if the building now. I'll send you my location as soon as I can. Over.
*crashes out window, turning body to protect Seb and Booklover, then rolling to absorb impact of fall. Gets up and checks both beasts' pulses, looking over shoulder to see if Scott's coming or not*
Taniwha to Chip, do you hear me? Where are you?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Blinks rapidly, suddenly turning into infant form (Just 'cuz)*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Oh dear. The smoke has had strange affects. Sit tight, little ones. *straps Seb and Booklover into a handy pram and gives them each a carrot to chew on* I'll be back soon. *runs back into building, blinking as eyes begin to water at the smoke*
Taniwha to Chip: Hold tight, I'm coming back in.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby runs at Teer, waving a wooden sword and squeaking battlecries*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

*Munches on carrot with wide eyes* Whaths goin' on?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Oh no. *grabs Eb and covers her under shirt in an effort to protect her from the smoke* Here, stay. *puts Eb in the pram as well and gives her a carrot, then runs back inside, virtually blinded by tears and smoke, struggling to reach Scott on speaker*
Taniwha to Chip, sit tight, I'm coming. Hold on.
*pushes way through a shroud of flames and enters the spot where Scott was, seeing a limp, dark form on the ground* Scott! *grabs the fallen Captain and rushes out, oblivious to the pain of glass in paws and the smell of burning scales, determined to save the squirrel no matter the cost*

(This is starting to remind me of the forum prom)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

(Lol)

*Infant Sebias begins to crawl toward the flames, his eyes widening and his mouth dropping open*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!