News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Erm... maybe? I haven't asked... and I haven't edited any of those posts, soo...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

I doubt I'll ever need to know. I do not plan to post anything bad at any point in the future.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Me neither. It's better to apologize if that happens anyway.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Verdauga

Booklover

Verdauga

Hmmm... do you have any anticipations for MDG? (Other than ch. 3 possibly happeming.)

Booklover

Verdauga

Hah, fair enough. Let me get back on my computer.

Booklover

Verdauga

Booklover

Out of interest, what device do you prefer using?

Verdauga

I typically prefer my computer, as it's easier to type on, but my phone is more convenient, portable, and more reliable to come out of sleep mode. -_-

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Booklover on April 02, 2020, 02:03:00 PM
Did the mods do an April Fool's thing? Daniel's topic implies that there was one, but unless it was just Verdauga, or the fact that there wasn't one, I can't think what it could have been. Did I miss it, then?
There was something. Hehehe.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Booklover