Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

What time is it for you at the moment? I didn't think you were only two hours behind me, especially since the clocks went forward a couple of weeks ago, meaning unless yours changed at a similar time, you'd have been just one hour behind before that, and I thought you were at least four hours behind me. (It's currently just after 3:30pm)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

So you're 16 hours behind NZ time, I think, and five hours behind me.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

*wonders whether anyone would appreciate a Discworld reference at this point* Probably not.

Verdauga

Booklover

Verdauga

Booklover

Verdauga

Booklover

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on April 09, 2020, 05:35:35 PM
I still don't get what you mean.
Apart from the fact that this is the first time recently that I've been unable to understand something you've said (especially since this seems not to be in the accent).

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

I understand your confusion,  but cannot help you in that regard.