News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

So, am I the only person on this forum who knows nobody on the forum in real life?

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Wylder Treejumper

No, you are not. I have no personal connections with anyone here in the physical world either; and I'm sure there are others (Verdauga, for example, I would take as a likely candidate- but more probably Matthias720, just for the age factor)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm, that I did not know. I don't really know Kolman, for that matter.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Booklover

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Booklover

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Booklover on April 29, 2020, 07:35:46 PM
So, am I the only person on this forum who knows nobody on the forum in real life?

*Raises hand* Nope, you're not.

Booklover