News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Shall we let them in on the other "secret"?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Hah, I already said it's up to you.  The last one went over so well, after all  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

;D Hmm... I guess we could. Lemme see...
Spoiler
Well, it's very secretive...
Spoiler
Okay. This isn't actual that long. So...
[close]
Spoiler
...Kade and I aren't actually brothers sadly.  :P
[close]
[close]

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

You messed up the spoiler tags a little bit  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Regarding the mafia tourney, yeah, I don't like that Achromatic fellow.  Though, that has little bearing on whether he's mafia or not  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Lol. (So, wait, can you randomly pop in and watch the game at any time?)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

On the announcement response thread, one of the people running the tourney made a long post.  At the top of their post is a link to the thread where it's taking place (it's via text).  You can keep track of it there, if you have the time  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

In-ter-esting... Is it on its own Forum, or on a Discord?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Its own forum.  The link at the top is to the mafia universe forum thread where it's happening.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on May 04, 2020, 06:02:28 PM
Yes, now let's hide that before Corn sees..

Oh, I already saw it. Trust me, I do not approve.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 04, 2020, 07:20:17 PM
On the announcement response thread, one of the people running the tourney made a long post.  At the top of their post is a link to the thread where it's taking place (it's via text).  You can keep track of it there, if you have the time  :laugh:

Yep, that. My name is same there as here.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 04, 2020, 07:23:46 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on May 04, 2020, 06:02:28 PM
Yes, now let's hide that before Corn sees..

Oh, I already saw it. Trust me, I do not approve.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 04, 2020, 07:20:17 PM

Yep, that. My name is same there as here.
Ah. Okay. Should check it out sometime... Do you have to make an account to see it?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

Nah, I didn't last year when I watched Nadaz's game. I will say, though, if you want to spectate you probably want to start that soon because I waited a bit last year and it took me a WHILE to get caught up XD

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!