News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: 0Yu5Y7cBNLJnMt2g)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on May 28, 2020, 10:59:43 AM
On another note: I think Seb will love the drawing I'm making for him..
Ooh! *Is excited*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Lass is planning to post it and her other art in her art thread.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

Ah. I see. I shall await with baited breath, then.  ;D

lass of something much

Quote from: Booklover on May 28, 2020, 07:11:53 PM
Lass is planning to post it and her other art in her art thread.
Nope, only the one for Seb, and maybe that really cool badger
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

But why would you ever deny us the opportunity to see your masterpieces?

Sebias of Redwall

Is it for my birthday, or what is it exactly? Or is it a surprise?

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover