Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Yep. It's the perfect temperature. Not too hot but still warm enough to be called summer, nice green grass because the drought hasn't started, but it's not constantly raining either. If you spend November outside, your skin gets used to the sunshine and doesn't burn, so there's that too.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

We're normally shivering and wrapped up in blankets at that time.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

As are we in June, unless we're too busy writing to bother with such trivial pursuits as being cold.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Ah... I'm not sure, exactly. It's cold, but not freezing. Relatively mild, compared to the weather in Gore.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

Jumper cold. It takes a lot of cold to make me put a jacket on.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

Yes. Not often at home, but the South Island is too cold not to.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 01, 2020, 11:14:45 PM
Ah... I'm not sure, exactly. It's cold, but not freezing. Relatively mild, compared to the weather in [Lass edit].
Teer, take the name out of that, it's a real place...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Lass, we're not in Gore anymore, so it doesn't matter. America is a real place too, and saying that I've been there previously doesn't give any security issues.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

And then there is me, the lizard. I was outside in a thin black jacket thoroughly enjoying it while everyone else was in short sleeves complaining of the heat.

shisteer of nothing much

Heh. Nice. I generally enjoy the heat. Of it's cool enough to be outside at all, I take full advantage of what heat there is.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

I can't breath as well in the heat but I LOOOOOVE it. Gimme ALL THE WARMTH.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱