News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

There are two right there. I was going say my initial aversion to Ebanok, but please don't. I changed my mind.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

...I stayed up til half-past midnight last night. My brain is refusing to cooperate. Goheno nin.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Sebias of Redwall

Oh. That's fine, then. Goodness, why did you stay up so late? :o
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Well, the cousin who is going to join the forum soon and I were going to stay up all night, simply because I've never done it before, but  we decided at around 10:30 to do it another time, when we had snack food. But then then cousin's younger brother (not a small child; he's older than by a fair amount) came in through my window and kept us awake until half-past midnight, when we managed to shove him out.

And until we meet again,

Sebias of Redwall

Ah... Fun.  :laugh: Your cousin is joining? Cool, cool. When?

Ebantu the Kararehe

When she's finished at least one Redwall book! :laugh:

And until we meet again,

Sebias of Redwall

Heh. Lol. Is she older than ya? Or younger?

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 05, 2020, 11:59:40 PM
Oh. That's probably good that she went to bed, then.

Btw, could someone give me some meme-worthy subjects? Like... Lass not going to bed, Sebias and his cruel shipping, or anything else?
Hoiho the destroyer
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Older. I won't reveal her age, but she's over eighteen.

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Ebantu the Kararehe

There's no need for that. She will reveal her age if she wishes, but I won't.

And until we meet again,

Sebias of Redwall

*Looks at Eb, then looks at Lass, then back to Eb* Hmmmmm. Fiiiiiine.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Okay, I might be back later, but for now I have to go. Navaer, mellyn nin!

And until we meet again,