Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

(Yes, I was just getting it up though. I'll get it moved. You can join too, if you want.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Delthion

Has it snowed for anyone else yet? We got our first snow up here on the day before Halloween.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kade Rivok

We had a light flurry the other day, but nothing stuck.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Delthion on November 14, 2019, 10:19:04 PM
Has it snowed for anyone else yet? We got our first snow up here on the day before Halloween.
It snowed where we are.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'az o'ereard people makin' commentz at college becauze Ah'm vearin' a T-Zhirt in ze zae-called 'cauld' conditionz* Vhy iz everybeazt complainin' aboot ze temperature? Tiz pretty much varm (tae me).
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Booklover on November 14, 2019, 05:21:28 PM
But I'm new enough to not be on the leaderboard. Although my number is actually a slight lie, because, from what I can tell, as long as a tab is open, it's counting, even when I'm not actually doing anything.

Actually, it only goes up to fifteen minutes from your last activity, if I recall correctly.

Quote from: Delthion on November 14, 2019, 10:19:04 PM

Yes. >_> It snowed the other morning, although it was basically flurries and didn't stick. It also flurried next town over on Halloween. It's TOO EARLY.

The Skarzs

How did you get snow in Georgia?! In October?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

It hasn't snowed here for about... seven years, at least. I'd say more like ten. There's more snow in the South Island, in winter. However, it's well into summer now so our problem is more heat than lack of heat.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 15, 2019, 05:50:07 AM
How did you get snow in Georgia?! In October?!

I don't know. The earliest snow we normally get is in December, and that's rare.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.