News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 17, 2019, 04:38:46 AM
Yesterday?  Uh... orange chicken and rice, I think.
That sounds delicious. (you do mean the citrus fruit, not the colour, yes?)
I had vegetarian rice noodle stir fry.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 17, 2019, 01:44:35 AM
Not in recorded history. That makes sen- Why are we talking about the weather anyway? There are plenty of subjects that are much more interesting.
Seems it isn't only us Brits who talk about the weather a lot. Probably living in the land of endless rain (maybe Rob McKenna, the Quasi Supernormal Incremental Precipitation Inducer or Rain God lives here) means we need to talk about the weather.

Also, if anybody gets that reference, then you can have a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. Or just the Dish of the Day. Or perhaps, if you aren't up for that, then have a drink that is almost, but not entirely, completely unlike tea.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Matthias720

So this afternoon I donated to #TeamTrees; $22 for 22 Redwall books.

Verdauga

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Booklover on November 17, 2019, 12:33:39 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 17, 2019, 01:44:35 AM
Not in recorded history. That makes sen- Why are we talking about the weather anyway? There are plenty of subjects that are much more interesting.
Seems it isn't only us Brits who talk about the weather a lot. Probably living in the land of endless rain (maybe Rob McKenna, the Quasi Supernormal Incremental Precipitation Inducer or Rain God lives here) means we need to talk about the weather.

Also, if anybody gets that reference, then you can have a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. Or just the Dish of the Day. Or perhaps, if you aren't up for that, then have a drink that is almost, but not entirely, completely unlike tea.

Ah get ze reference! 'oigh foive! *A Zquirrel menacingly approachez Booklover, 'andz 'er a magazine, und zen runz off*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 18, 2019, 01:30:20 AM
*A Zquirrel menacingly approachez Booklover, 'andz 'er a magazine, und zen runz off*
Can someone explain this please?  :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.