Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Verdauga on December 13, 2019, 07:17:56 PM
In all seriousness, you probably posted enough normal content that "Delsie" was forgotten.

That and most of the people here are insane.
Delsie can never be forgotten.

Sebias of Redwall

*Wants to find out what this whole "Delsie" thing is about*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

..............Then probably the second reason.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 13, 2019, 07:23:52 PM

Delsie is a ship between Del and I, and that is all I will say. Gonff can enlighten you on the subject if he so desires.  ;D

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 13, 2019, 07:15:11 PM
You know, I was just looking back on my old posts and I am dumbfounded how anyone trusted me enough to be mod, especially with the Delsie insanity...
It's because, despite possible insanity, you were (are) still a kind person and deserved to be rewarded for your kindness.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 13, 2019, 08:04:36 PM
You know, I was just looking back on my old posts and I am dumbfounded how anyone trusted me enough to be mod, especially with the Delsie insanity...
It's because, despite possible insanity, you were (are) still a kind person and deserved to be rewarded for your kindness.
I do believe that Teer nailed it.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

The Front Lawns seems to be the perfect board for you to moderate, Rosie.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Awwww, thanks Teer :) I don't think being a moderator should be seen as a reward for anything though. It's just an opportunity. :)

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 13, 2019, 08:15:57 PM
The Front Lawns seems to be the perfect board for you to moderate, Rosie.

I agree!! It is really fun :D

shisteer of nothing much

True but deserving to have an opportunity sounds a little bit clunky. *grins*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 13, 2019, 07:25:56 PM
Delsie is a ship between Del and I, and that is all I will say. Gonff can enlighten you on the subject if he so desires.  ;D

It seems I've been summoned.

Delsie is perhaps the most important event, happening, moment, or whatever you wish to call it on this forum. Nothing in neither the past, present, nor future can ever change the impact this ship had. Everything about it was perfect. Two sweet hearts destined for an endless love set ablaze by us lovely folks here. Oh how the Cellars rang in glory to hear such words. Yet, the usurper Gonsie tried to arise in the midst of this triumph, schemed up by those who never once felt true love. I did what I could to part from such matter but, lo, it was a topic far too broad to sizzle out. Gonsie took the reigns of many and drove the two star-crossed lovers apart. Never have the ties been bound yet again since that wretched knife slew the bond. Now it only waits for repair: a repair that shall never come.

But yeah it was a pretty fun time y'know.

Rosie being kind? Don't think there's such a thing  ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 14, 2019, 02:37:06 AM

Gonff, how dare you say such a thing, mere moments after recounting the epic tale of how Gonsie's power in shipping broke even the indestructible Delsie? I am truly ashamed of you. ;D

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 13, 2019, 07:25:56 PM

It seems I've been summoned.

Delsie is perhaps the most important event, happening, moment, or whatever you wish to call it on this forum. Nothing in neither the past, present, nor future can ever change the impact this ship had. Everything about it was perfect. Two sweet hearts destined for an endless love set ablaze by us lovely folks here. Oh how the Cellars rang in glory to hear such words. Yet, the usurper Gonsie tried to arise in the midst of this triumph, schemed up by those who never once felt true love. I did what I could to part from such matter but, lo, it was a topic far too broad to sizzle out. Gonsie took the reigns of many and drove the two star-crossed lovers apart. Never have the ties been bound yet again since that wretched knife slew the bond. Now it only waits for repair: a repair that shall never come.

But yeah it was a pretty fun time y'know.

*sniffs and wipes eyes with tissue* That is a truly heart-wrenching tale. Thank you for sharing it with us.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 14, 2019, 03:06:57 AM

Gonff, how dare you say such a thing, mere moments after recounting the epic tale of how Gonsie's power in shipping broke even the indestructible Delsie? I am truly ashamed of you. ;D

I speak only the truth, Rosie. Plus it's a rather important detail to add  ;D

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 14, 2019, 03:24:23 AM
*sniffs and wipes eyes with tissue* That is a truly heart-wrenching tale. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I would say it's my duty, but I only view it as an honor.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.