Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Okay, well, I gotta get off for now and work on my computer offline. Bye.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

lass of something much

Quote from: Booklover on April 02, 2020, 02:03:00 PM
Did the mods do an April Fool's thing? Daniel's topic implies that there was one, but unless it was just Verdauga, or the fact that there wasn't one, I can't think what it could have been. Did I miss it, then?
Hehehehehe....I put egg on thd door nobs...(irl)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Waste of a good egg. That was a chicken (if it was a chicken egg), in another reality, you know.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Hmm? Schrödinger's cat is about a cat locked in a box and that you don't know if it's alive or dead until opening it, so it's simultaneously alive and dead.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Thanks. I didn't fix the problem, but anyway...

Booklover

Verdauga

Filesystem problem. For a little bit I thought the browser was causing it, but no such luck.

Booklover

lass of something much

Quote from: Booklover on April 02, 2020, 05:21:26 PM
Hmm? Schrödinger's cat is about a cat locked in a box and that you don't know if it's alive or dead until opening it, so it's simultaneously alive and dead.
and alternate worlds.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

I wasn't talking about alternate worlds. I was just saying that the egg could have been a chicken, if you hadn't used it to get egg on the door handles (which couldn't happen once they did whatever they did to stop the eggs hatching).