News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

It is merely a demonstration of my power, m'dear. Before me, all nautical freight shall tremble and despair!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 07, 2020, 03:32:57 AM
It is merely a demonstration of my power, m'dear. Before me, all nautical freight shall tremble and despair!
*snorts* So you say. Nothing scares the taniwha. (Just please, please, please use proper grammar)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

And what if I doesn't wants to use the proper grammarly? maybe I, will, even throw; in some. punctuation marks at random and some run on sentences because i know that makes you happy two also i don't capitalize the personal pronoun because im cool

OK, I just realized I don't know how to use bad grammar.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

lass of something much

XD
We actually laugh at it, it's a ongoing joke..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on May 07, 2020, 12:55:38 AM
No, I'm not fairly good at all. I started learning violin about... seven years ago. I discovered that practicing was helpful about one year ago.
I still have yet to reach the stage of realising that practicing is helpful. Well, when I was younger I practiced fairly often, but not really for the past few years. My violin lesson will now be on Mondays (before lockdown it was on Thursdays), via zoom.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Yes. Well, I don't, but other people in my family do.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on May 07, 2020, 08:58:03 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on May 07, 2020, 12:55:38 AM
No, I'm not fairly good at all. I started learning violin about... seven years ago. I discovered that practicing was helpful about one year ago.
I still have yet to reach the stage of realising that practicing is helpful. Well, when I was younger I practiced fairly often, but not really for the past few years. My violin lesson will now be on Mondays (before lockdown it was on Thursdays), via zoom.
My violin lessons will also be on Mondays, but they're real life lessons, not zoom ones. They don't usually involve being closer than two metres anyway, so it's not really a problem.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Mine are in school, usually, and with schools not open, we have to do it with zoom.

shisteer of nothing much

Fair enough.
(Please note, content within spoiler isn't serious)
arrogant boasting
Us homeschoolers get proper, private lessons. Not like you public peasants. *sticks nose in the air and sniffs*
[close]

On anoter note:
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 07, 2020, 06:07:29 AM
And what if I doesn't wants to use the proper grammarly? maybe I, will, even throw; in some. punctuation marks at random and some run on sentences because i know that makes you happy two also i don't capitalize the personal pronoun because im cool

OK, I just realized I don't know how to use bad grammar.
(Well, forgetting the 'ay' at the end of okay is a good start. *line face*)

nooooo pleas dont do that for mi airs  i cant stand it its is so terubel pleas dont do it i mite dy and it herts so much im getting a heedake and runing out of things to sae !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Using bad grammar on purpose should only be done on the torture thread (that sounds bad, to people not familiar with the Cellars. A 'torture' thread), and preferably not at all.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱