News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on July 05, 2020, 01:46:12 PM
Don't worry, you have company.

Wait. Jukka is in New Zealand. Jukka is, apparently, a computer program. Jukka is a computer program and a bot.
Aha! It all makes sense!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on July 05, 2020, 01:46:12 PM
Don't worry, you have company.

Wait. Jukka is in New Zealand. Jukka is, apparently, a computer program. Jukka is a computer program and a bot.
Fool! You know nothing! We are not bots, plural. We are just different parts of one big machine!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

I knew it! New Zealand must be a code name! I always thought there was something shifty about the 'of something much' family's voices... Must have been a recording of some poor, helpless beast!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

You know not who commands us, imbecile. You know nothing about our mechanics or where we came from. You think you have knowledge, but it is all false!

Plot twist: I are a robot created by some Aussie hermit who claims to have split the atom!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Darling, the irony of this situation is that we both share the same master. And you have been programmed to believe what you believe.

That is a plot twist.

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 05, 2020, 11:49:45 PM
I knew it! New Zealand must be a code name! I always thought there was something shifty about the 'of something much' family's voices... Must have been a recording of some poor, helpless beast!
Funny how it's known as the something much family now, even though Teer joined first...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

That is because the human mind (the inferior mind) is not programmed to understand the concept of nothing.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

New Zealand doesn't exist. It was scientifically proven.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Hmm...You deserve death for that comment... *hugs One-eye so tightly his armour is crushed*
Mwhahaha!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

The human mind (the inferior mind) is not programmed to understand the concept of New Zealand.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*is not crushed*

New zealand moved underwater about 70 years ago, under a glass dome. An explosion destroyed the dome, and the whole nation perished. It is physically impossible for it to exist in 2020.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

... Huh. I need to touch up on my history.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!