News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*snorts and tackles Seb* When you save the abbey?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on August 05, 2020, 08:00:21 PM
Maybe my habit was too long.

*Gasps* AM I DESTINED TO SAVE THE ABBEY?

*'andz Verdauga a toothpick-zvord viz a cherry az ze pommel at vone end*

Alzae:
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 05, 2020, 09:08:20 PM
*snorts and tackles Seb* When you save the abbey?
Well, it is my abbey. I'm the emperor after all. It's my duty.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'andz Sebias a very zharp bottle cap* Na' off ye pop tae gae zave ze abbey! Gae on, dinnae be zhy! *Pickz 'im up und zrovz 'im oot ze door*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

*Kicks the door as I'm thrown through it* Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm off!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, na' ve're free o' 'im. Na' ve need tae foind zomebeazt tae really zave ze abbey!

Sebias of Redwall

*My big ears catch Haig's words at the last second*

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 05, 2020, 09:26:43 PM
Ach, na' ve're free o' 'im. Na' ve need tae foind zomebeazt tae really zave ze abbey!
Verdauga is our hero!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

*Steals the Abbey in a manner most spoopy.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Pushes Verdauga out of the way of a falling meteor, thus saving the day*  ;D

Kade Rivok

*Continues stealing the Abbey as Seb attackes the poor investigator.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!