News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby grabs the back of Seb's shirt and tries to haul him back but is smaller than him so fails*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

*Infant Seb turns around and raises an eyebrow at Infant Eb* Huh? *Tilts head*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Throws a drum of gasoline on the fire and laughs*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

*stumbles out of building, almost falling over Sebias but managing to scoop him out of the way first* No going over there. Dangerous, hot, ouchy.
*checks Scott's pulse* Thank seasons, you're alive. Good thing I have plenty of adrenaline. I'm afraid our cover's blown. *puts Seb back in the pram* We're going to go for a ride, little ones. Could you look after Captain Scott? *carefully places Scott's prone form in between the infants, beginning to push the pram away to the nearest shelter while sending rapid messages to command*
Taniwha calling command, Ranger and Chip are down, I need some help. Medical supplies and water are vital, don't have any weapons or equipment left, all burned. Fire needs to be put out. Send reinforcements quickly. Over.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby pulls Scott's eyelid up and peers intently at his eyeball* Sco-ott? Time for waking up now!
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

One-Eye the wildcat

*Continues throwing gasoline on the fire until it lights me on fire*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby glances over at One-Eye* Sparky-sparky-boom-guy!

And until we meet again,

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Indeed. He likes going boom, for some reason. Now ssssh, there are likely hostile beasts in the area.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Infant Sebias begins flapping his arms and squawks loudly*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby shoves a biscuit into Seb's mouth* Teer says be quiet so you be quiet!

And until we meet again,

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby is annoyed that nobeast got the Avatar reference she made*

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Infant Sebias drops to the ground...

...and lands on his face*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!