News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Cornflower MM

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 06, 2020, 03:42:18 AM
*spins in rolly chair, catching as many pillows as possible*
see this is why I take time off from the forum.
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 06, 2020, 04:01:47 PM
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
Ever closer.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

That's the most NORMAL thing to happen in the Cellars, my dude.

Verdauga

Oh I don't have a problem with it at all.  ;D I just notice Teer posts this stuff while I'm "away", and she seems to have more fun. :laugh:

Anyway, Three pages left!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot vaz it ye vere zayin' aboot next veekend, Booklover? Ve vill likely 'ave finizhed ziz afore Tuezday!

*Zetz fire tae ze curtainz in preparation, zen hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Booklover

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 06, 2020, 08:36:40 PM
Vot vaz it ye vere zayin' aboot next veekend, Booklover? Ve vill likely 'ave finizhed ziz afore Tuezday!

*Zetz fire tae ze curtainz in preparation, zen hovlz*
I didn't expect there to be ten pages in only a few hours.

However, I bid you all goodnight, and I will probably be on less as I'll be back at school as of tomorrow.

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 06, 2020, 08:56:35 PM
Oh, I'm betting by the end of tomorrow.
I'm betting it'll happen when I'm asleep or offline. >.>