The people's.
1 (14.3%)
Nobody's.
0 (0%)
Whoever owns the nearest town.
0 (0%)
Theirs. *points at random person*
1 (14.3%)
Whoever won the auction (going once, going twice...)
0 (0%)
Other.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Booklover

Yes, I do. You're currently trying to dig a hole in a small mound of earth on it.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Lass, at one point didn't you say that you have a separate hill from the "My hill" hill?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Last word: My hill, and that's final.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Incorrect! this is MY hill!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 26, 2020, 06:36:59 PM
Last word: My hill, and that's final.
That was five words (and would have been six if not for the contracted word).

My hill.

Kade Rivok

*Is still trapped in his hobbit hole.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Begins digging, searching for Kade*

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I am sorry, but you are not allowed to dig on My Hill without permission. If you wish to proceed, please fill out the relevant forms. Thank you.

Sebias of Redwall

Er, well, the thing is, it's actually my hill, so...

Booklover

Are you feeling ill? Have you hit your head on anything recently? Perhaps I should have installed a hospital on my hill after all...

Sebias of Redwall

Nope and nope. Though that last one might be a good idea, considering I might beat up some trespassers who are on my hill...

Booklover

Have you had an accident that wasn't your fault? (Note: angering a taniwha is counted as suicide, and your fault. As are some other things.)

It is my hill that is being trespassed on, actually.

Sebias of Redwall

*Shakes head* I'm sorry, but this is my hill. I could perhaps sell it to you though, if you really want it that bad.

Booklover

I apologise for any misunderstanding, but you are sadly mistaken. This is my hill.