The people's.
1 (14.3%)
Nobody's.
0 (0%)
Whoever owns the nearest town.
0 (0%)
Theirs. *points at random person*
1 (14.3%)
Whoever won the auction (going once, going twice...)
0 (0%)
Other.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

shisteer of nothing much

All the ancient dragons died of cancer. Also, when Cupta was born, he ate all of their bodies so he could get their mana, which he now has. Since he's on my team, I have all the power, and mana, of the ancient dragons. I cannot explain to you where your power comes from due to spoilers but I will tell you that it's not effective against me, or my friends.
I too, had heaps of cash on Club Penguin. However, such currency is worthless on this forum. I command the hoiho and little blue penguins and Jarky commands the other penguins, unless shes away, in which case I command all of the penguins.

Concerning poetry, I know the most powerful of the poems, so I can overrule yours.

As for hammers, my scales are much too thick for your tiny frame to even dent them, no matter what tool you used.

My hill. (but Kade can still live in his hobbit holes)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Whatever, Godzilla ripoff.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Yes, they died. I already said that. Eating the bodies doesn't matter, as long as the
Spoiler
Eldunari
[close]
isn't destroyed. As their power comes from raw magic and not mana, (there's a difference, that's hard to explain without spoilers), you don't get any of that power. This power will be effective, because I also know the Name of Names, which will help get past your wards, if you have them. If you don't, it just takes one word to destroy you and your dragons. As for the penguins, Felix Phillip is my friend, and he is a powerful blood-of-the-pharaohs magician.

For the poetry, I have the power of the dragons, as mentioned. Which means I hardly need the poems, and it hardly needs a poem anyway. If I wanted, I could just concentrate on my favourite book, or perhaps just books in general. Plus I'm a trained Occlumens, which is a very similar thing.

A ban hammer won't dent your scales, it flings you far away. Even a dragon (who would lose to my dragons anyway) would be hurt by that. And, if I was feeling really cruel, I'd use a Dauthdaert, which is designed to pierce scales. But I'm not feeling particularly cruel, so I'll let Kade stay in his Hobbit holes, and also get him supplies of whatever food he wants, and leave you bewildered at the bottom of the hill, unable to get back up.

My hill.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

*Does mirror dimension, Doctor Strange style* My hill.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*goes through a portal to Edom, gets a Skeptron, returns* My hill.

Sebias of Redwall

*Uses Thanos' gauntlet and the six Infinity Stones to very gently move everyone off said hill* It's my hill, it's...inevitable that it shall always be mine.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*uses the power of the dragons mentioned many times and also the ban hammer to remove Sebias from the hill* My hill.

Verdauga

*Uses a piledriver to remove the hill*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Looks at the remnants of the hill*

My boy! Look at how they massacred my boy!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

The hill cannot be destroyed. Parts of it may be dug out to create Hobbit holes, but it cannot be destroyed. My hill.

Please continue as if the hill was never destroyed, because it never actually could have been.

Sebias of Redwall

*Summons Mjolnir* You've all got five seconds to get off of my hill... One. Two. Three. Four. *Glances around* Four and a half...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*hits Sebias with the ban hammer, flinging him somewhere far away*
What was that you were saying?
My hill.

Sebias of Redwall

*Dusts off my jacket* I say. *Flies back and crashes into the ground, blowing everyone off of the hill, and leaving me it's sole master till the end of time*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*apparates back onto the hill* If you aren't on the hill, it's free for me to claim. My hill.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Gets a digger and razes hill to the ground*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: