The people's.
1 (14.3%)
Nobody's.
0 (0%)
Whoever owns the nearest town.
0 (0%)
Theirs. *points at random person*
1 (14.3%)
Whoever won the auction (going once, going twice...)
0 (0%)
Other.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: lass of something much on December 05, 2019, 11:58:31 PM
oh...thanks, and sins  I'm the newest member the hill is MINE!

She's got a point.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

It wouldn't be difficult to make a new account, though, and just never use it. As for sitting on my hill, you said so yourself.
Quote from: lass of something much on December 05, 2019, 10:00:02 PM
can I have a hobbit hole to? *sits on my hill in antserpaishon for booklovers answer*
Given that you claimed the hill and therefore thought (incorrectly) that it was yours, and as I have now explained that it is my hill, you were sitting on my hill.

Reminds me of the good old days on Roblox (by the way, did any of you ever play Roblox?), on all the Build Anything on a Mountain Place (which are now all broken because of downdates) games, when I would dig a hole in a hill for my house. Then there are the King of the Hill games, those are all right.

As I have 25 robux but haven't wasted money to get it, I claim my hill (which shoukdn't need to be reclaimed, really).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Quote from: Booklover on December 06, 2019, 06:03:03 PM
It wouldn't be difficult to make a new account, though, and just never use it. As for sitting on my hill, you said so yourself.
Quote from: lass of something much on December 05, 2019, 10:00:02 PM
can I have a hobbit hole to? *sits on my hill in antserpaishon for booklovers answer*
Given that you claimed the hill and therefore thought (correctly) that it was yours, and as I have now explained that it is my hill, you were sitting on my hill.
see you said it your self!. and I'm still the newest member.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

I did not. You seem to have misread what I said. As for being the newest member, that doesn't help. From what I can understand, you knew about this forum and probably saw Teer use it, even before making an account.

My hill.

lass of something much

still lets vote on it all in faver say something
Quote from: Verdauga on December 06, 2019, 12:02:35 AM
Sure.
and you kade?   
Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 06, 2019, 03:47:02 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on December 05, 2019, 11:58:31 PM
oh...thanks, and sins  I'm the newest member the hill is MINE!

She's got a point.

I win is my hill
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Well... *Waves deed* Since I'm the Supreme Judge of the Forum, I can easily prove that I actually own this hill. My hill.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

thnk you for your vote seb >:D. so thats 1..2...3 votes for me and for you .... oh nun
okay I win I will host a party on my hill
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Okay, so if a Badger Lord has 200 and his sword his 100 votes, I can recruit all the Badger Lords (and ladies), who will all then vote for me. Also, I think, as I created this thread, I should have a googolplex votes. Does that sound fair?

My hill.

lass of something much

yes, but a shapeshifter has at lest 10000 votes and for each form it can take is another 5 votesat and I vote for
Spoiler
Me!!
[close]

MY HILL!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

You do know how big a googolplex is, right? Because it seems to me that you wouldn't actually be able to shapeshift into that many forms, even divided by five. The 10,000 is a bit irrelevant, compared to a googolplex.

My hill.

lass of something much

well you need to get those " Badger Lords" to come on to the thred
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

I have a googolplex votes for creating the thread. The Badger Lords are just extras.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

What? Just because you say so? Can't you beat my googolplex votes? As you haven't yet showed that you can, this is my hill.