News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My hill

Started by Booklover, November 12, 2019, 07:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whose hill is it?

Mine.
3 (42.9%)
Yours.
0 (0%)
The people's.
1 (14.3%)
Nobody's.
0 (0%)
Whoever owns the nearest town.
0 (0%)
Theirs. *points at random person*
1 (14.3%)
Whoever won the auction (going once, going twice...)
0 (0%)
Other.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Verdauga

*Negates the wards and walks back onto the hill.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Waves goodbye to Lass while standing on the hill.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

hay, get of my hill. go find your own hill!.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on December 23, 2019, 09:18:46 PM
*Negates the wards and walks back onto the hill.*
Quote from: Booklover on December 23, 2019, 07:32:21 PM
Indeed it will. Forever, given that you'd have to know which wards I used, and how to stop them draining energy from you.

My hill.
As I said, you can't negate the wards without more effort. *watches as Verdauga is thrown backwards, unconscious, to the bottom of the hill, with some very painful wounds* Be glad you aren't dead. I didn't want another argument on dying, so I took the life-threatening ones down. *puts up more wards, ones that will actually kill* How many dragons do you have on your side (see earlier posts)? You would need a lot of energy to get past these.

Have you read Harry Potter? If not, then you wouldn't even be able to get up the hill, you'd turn back to do some random job that you had no intention of doing.

My hill.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Teleports onto the hill and waits for the others to realize I'm not claiming it.*
*Just thought I would point that out.*

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on December 23, 2019, 07:32:21 PM
Apparition is basically teleportation. The anti-apparition wards stop you disapparating me and apparating yourself. Besides, I can just walk back up the hill if I need to.

Sebias of Redwall

*Drinks a bottle of water from the Pool of Crying Tears, thus becoming immune to magic* *Walks up hill and sits on it* Mine.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*looks around* I'm afraid there is no pool anywhere near. The dragons are so hot that it all gets evaporated, then the clouds in the jet-stream are blown far away. And the Rain-God was bribed to stay far away.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

*nukes hill*

My swamp.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on November 25, 2019, 08:29:00 PM
The hill cannot be destroyed. Parts of it may be dug out to create Hobbit holes, but it cannot be destroyed. My hill.

Please continue as if the hill was never destroyed, because it never actually could have been.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Is it a pretty castle?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

It it? Is it a pwetty cassew? Who's got a pwetty cassew??
*Clears throat and shakes head.*
Ehem, sorry. I have no idea of what came over me.