Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

I might still wait till Seb posts.
Give me a bit before I reply.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on November 27, 2019, 02:38:36 PM
Okay. We could let Seb chime in if he comes on before Booklover.
*Arrives flustered* Ahem, sorry for any delay, I was gone on a trip. Soooo, should I just have Brink introduce himself?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sure. I was gonna post myself, but that will give me more time to come up with what to say.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

@Verdauga  Not a big deal, but in your post it sounded like Ara could still see Waiata, but she flew back into the darkness with Dantin so she shouldn't be visible anymore.

I'm gonna wait for one or two more people to post before I do so myself.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Well, she did show herself, and Ara probably saw the general direction she flew in, so he spoke in that direction. I'll modify my post to clarify though. Also, he was calling out rather loudly the second time he addressed her, so I'll add a few exclamation points.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

MathLuk

I'll do it soon, but I'll wait for another first.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Sebias of Redwall

Okay. I might wait after you then.  :)

Verdauga

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Kade Rivok

I think Teer will need to go before you, unless you aren't gonna post anything that moves stuff along.  Right now we can't progress really until Dantin and Waiata join the group (or DON'T join the group >:D) and that will likely ride on her next post.  If you're group want to do some talking betwixt each other in the mean time, though, that would likely work.

@shisteer of nothing much  By the by, feel free to GM Dantin if Waiata is like "Let's join up" and our characters need to head into the torchlight or something.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

There isn't a lot that I can do on my end. I suppose I'll wait until after Kade and Teer reply again, unless they already have.

Kade Rivok

Well, I did post, but Teer won't be able to until tonight (for us) I'd imagine.  My post didn't really move anything along though.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!