OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

What should we do after the door is unlocked? Or should we cross that bridge when we get there?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Well, go through it, obviously.  :D

But, being serious, we'll probably just continue on, and avoid any traps I might set (we're in a labyrinth; there's no point hiding traps.) So, in other words, we'll cross it when we get there.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

We haven't had any traps so far. Maybe you should spring one on us soon.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Either way, someone should post something soon. Nothing's happened for three days.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Indeed.  At this point, Dantin is more passive and reactive rather than active, so he wouldn't go and try the door on his own.  Someone with a less timid char should probably do something  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Believe it or not, I am trying to work this out.
*Starts chuckling.* The entire RP... stopped because of a door.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks @Booklover for posting. I'm still trying to get everything worked out, but I might just go ahead and get through.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Should I come up and read the runes or does somebody else want to do it?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Woops....sorry. But....we're through now!...that's good....right?

Kade Rivok

I was gonna ask about this actually, Verdauga.  When it comes to puzzles and traps and the such, how are you gonna handle that?  Like, for the door, it didn't have runes until someone other than you said that it did in one of their posts.  Is that ok, or are you wanting to have everything set up beforehand and describe it to us, then we try and figure it out?  Or something else?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

......Yeah........
Alright, so,
The runes being on the door weren't very necessary, but they might be more so on future traps. That said, runes in the labyrinth are rather superfluous anyway. I'll describe future traps as fully as I can, but I didn't pace out the door real well, which led to this. I had talked with Teer earlier about runes on the door, so that wasn't powerplaying. But yeah... GMing is kinda tough  :P

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Ah, don't be sorry. Planning this out is my job. Thanks for posting though.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Booklover on December 17, 2019, 06:36:23 PM
Sorry. I did at least post though.

No no, I wasn't criticizing you or anything.  I just wanted to clear things up since I was unsure.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

We should possibly wait for the other members of the party, such as Sebias and Ebantu, to post before moving forward much more. We don't want to leave them behind. (or do we?)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!