OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Thing is, Ara has to be on the lookout for traps, and he does listen in on the party, but it will seem more like muttering to him, because he's ahead of the group. I might have him talk to the Wanderer and Brink soon though.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

I think she meant more of a generalized "you", but you aren't wrong 

Also, Teer's out there throwing curve-balls  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Kade Rivok

Sorry for the double post, but just to clarify (And Verdauga, correct me if I'm wrong) I believe that the setting is understood to be... somewhere in the Redwall timeline (just obviously regarding a place that isn't in the books).  That being said, whenever we're planning to make a statement IC that will affect or add something to the setting, it should probably go through Verdauga first since he's technically running this RP.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 21, 2020, 09:25:10 PM
Also, Teer's out there throwing curve-balls  ;D
I beg to differ! For a start, I'm very much in here, thank you very much! I'm no outsider and you know it! Second point, I'm not throwing anything. It would be more accurate to say I'm spitting fire-balls, especially considering the subject matter that you so wrongfully accuse of being curved.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

I posted... Finally.  :P

Btw, I made Brink's personality a bit prickly, so if anybeast would like to start a brawl with him over some small misunderstanding, or something, I think that could work. It would sure make things interesting at least...  >:D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Good job.

Waiata is a bit too peaceful to start fighting with anybeast but it would certainly be entertaining. I'll see if I can cook up some reason to fight...

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah. Somebody reminded me I needed to post. *Coughs and shoots a glance at Teer*  ;D

Okay. Hmm... And how intense should the fight be I wonder? Enough for the group to split up, or...?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Maybe just enough to provide ample entertainment while we wait for Verdauga to spring his next trap? (if we annoy him enough, he might decide to spring the trap on us. That would be fun. *rubs paws together and cackles evilly*)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Should I build off of Seb's post, or do you guys want to handle it?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 21, 2020, 11:13:05 PM
Maybe just enough to provide ample entertainment while we wait for Verdauga to spring his next trap? (if we annoy him enough, he might decide to spring the trap on us. That would be fun. *rubs paws together and cackles evilly*)
Yesssssss.

Quote from: Verdauga on January 21, 2020, 11:17:15 PM
Sure. I don't mind.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on January 21, 2020, 11:17:15 PM
You're the boss. Do whatever you see fit.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Just want you guys to know: you can have your characters fight, but since mine is used to organizing bands from normally warring parties, he won't be in the best of moods if they fight.

Booklover

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on January 21, 2020, 10:49:06 PM
I posted... Finally.  :P

Btw, I made Brink's personality a bit prickly, so if anybeast would like to start a brawl with him over some small misunderstanding, or something, I think that could work. It would sure make things interesting at least...  >:D
I could, I suppose.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

Either way, somebeast should post something. You're leaving me hanging.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Well, Chycer isn't going to fight, Dantin won't fight, The Wanderer is more likely to argue and observe, so Brink is pretty much the only option. I might add some scene though.