OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

(*Is still confused about the sandbag but whatevah.*)
Waiata is larger than Pekepeke, but I'd put them at mouse otter sizes. And I need to check the actual topic. Bye.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Sandbagging is what you are doing when you completely ignore what somebody has said, acting like it never happened.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

I'm about the size of a mouse, and I don't think Waiata is an awful lot bigger than me.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, I think we're on the small side of mouse, but not tiny. Waiata is about half a head taller than Pekepeke and her wingspan is about a paw-length larger, either side.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Ebby has run out of data and I'm not sure when she gets a top-up so she might not be posting for the next few days. (though I could be wrong. I'll see what I can do on Sunday, anyway)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Alright. I'll respond to Sebias when I can get on my computer. You guys can post in the meantime, if you want.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

How many more rumbles 'til Skarzs arrives?

*EDIT* Just to clarify, I don't want to rush anyone or anything like that. I;m just curious if we have anything specific planned.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I'm leaving that up to him, for now. If he up and appeared, we'd be in trouble. Gimme a second.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on February 07, 2020, 06:04:35 PM
I'm leaving that up to him, for now. If he up and appeared, we'd be in trouble. Gimme a second.
True. Okay.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Stoneater won't find them iimmediately. You still have some time, but I'm raising the tension.

Wait, did they turn around?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Yeah, they did. Turns out most beasts don't like the idea of a stone maze rumbling. You could still have him get close, though; they've only now turned back.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Is there anything in particular you would like me to do, or shall I just wait?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.