News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 05, 2020, 03:31:34 AM
I suggest you guys find a place too small for Stoneater to reach your characters.
I was just about to PM you about a room where the characters can catch their breaths  :D
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

But we will try. Who wants to discover the hiding place?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

I mean, Ara could, as he can run faster than the others (them long legs of his) but he's the farthest from the front. I think it would be Pekepeke,  actually, as Waiata moved behind her, she can likely fly faster than most of the group can run, and she is  smallest.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Well, Dantin could spot it as well, if we wanted to speed things up a bit.  He was up there with bats, so he's at the front, and he's decent at running so he won't be lagging behind Pekepeke by too much.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Well, I was hoping we could have a few more meaningless running posts before we reached it, but that'll work. Maybe we could get those who haven't posted in a while to run before we reach the room.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

MathLuk

Seb has cut down on internet usage as part of Lent, and I fear that I'm too busy to post for the foreseeable future.

You call kill Algirdas off.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Verdauga

In that case...nah. We'll take him along. I'm not in the mood to kill characters off. But he'll likely become more of an NPC.

I'll let Booklover and Ebantu post once more, Kade, and then you can find the room.

Booklover

Do I need to post, since I have already done a post with me running from the Stoneater, and it seems pointless to do another one?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Actually rereads the last page of the topic.*
*Casually facepalms.*
You know what? I'll do another running post, and then Kade can find the room. How about that?

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Noice!  You should draw one with some regular creatures for scale.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

It may take some time. The way I described it is not easy to draw.  . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Great drawing, Skarzs. I'll post soon, shall I?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.