News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

An unlit torch. Otherwise it wouldn't be so safe in @Brink's backpack.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Good point. Still, I expect Chycer will light it before we set off.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

He plans to light it at the first whiff of danger, fair.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Right, time for pestering. This roleplay must not die. Should I post now or should I let other beasts have a chance to get a word in edgewise? *goes to pester @Sebias of Redwall and @Ebantu the Kararehe out of hiding*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I'd go ahead and post if I were you, and then try to get Eb on. Seb and Booklover really can't do much right here except empathize with Mathluk Skarzs.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

We could speed things along. Not necessarily a time skip, but move them forward until they get to another spot to interact.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Yeah, I'm gonna have Chycer grab the other members and race them over to wherever we're trying to go.

shisteer of nothing much

Where are we trying to go, again?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on November 15, 2019, 05:11:31 PM
Name (I'm no good at thinking up names, when I get one, I'll add it)

Species: shrew

Weapons: can use a rapier, and has one, but prefers using a bow. If needed, she will use any weapon, but is best at shooting, and very accurate. Not very good at hand to hand fighting.

Personality: intelligent, and thinks she's always right. Very sarcastic at times, but to her really good friends, is quite friendly. Likes a good debate.

History: scared of the water, so left the tribe she was in. Since then, she's been a lone wanderer, never staying anywhere for more than half a season, maybe one season if it was a bad winter and too dangerous to wander alone.
This is going to be interesting.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

She doesn't have to hear the water until we're right up on it.

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Bats have great hearing, and I'd suspect hares' large ears help (Would that be specist?), but true.

Sebias of Redwall

I finally posted! Yay!  :P

Hmm. I like was @The Skarzs was doing with Algirdas. Creating a power struggle or tension of some sort should make things more interesting.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.