OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I could post but I don't really have anything to say at present.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

I will see what I can post. It might not be much.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I like the progression from "I can't really post." To, "I'll see what I can post." To, "Posted."

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, it's good. I'll post tomorrow, when my brain isn't going to sleep.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Noted. I'll try to post when I have time.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Something needs to happen to drive tension in the group, I feel like. And I mean REAL tension. Fists flying and all that. Then again, anything else could also work, but I just feel like we need an actual "action" for the group to do. But yeah... I'll probably post later hopefully.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Well, if we (as in us, not our characters) had some idea of what we were going to do or what was going to happen, we'd have something to work towards in the RP.  We don't really need tension I don't think, just direction.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

That's true. Hmm. Are we actually going to find the treasure and escape? Should we make a basic outline of a plot or would that kinda kill the purpose of an RP?

The Skarzs

If I continue what I began with the tension between Algirdas and Chycer, it could affect everyone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

I haven't checked out the actual thread yet, but we will at least make it to the stream. From there, Dantin's pickaxe will come in handy to start testing the strength of the walls and possibly break a way through. I haven't been big on the infighting because Stoneater could annhilate the party if he wants. I haven't quite decided whether we'll reach the treasure or simply escape, but I'm leaning toward the former.

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 30, 2020, 08:09:20 PM
If I continue what I began with the tension between Algirdas and Chycer, it could affect everyone.
If you guys want the infighting tension, Algirdas could start to wedge Brink and Wanderer's loyalty away from Chycer. A little mutiny never hurt anyone, right?

shisteer of nothing much

Very true. (Though don't you dare try it in Ratty Driftwood. Mharbrow would kill you) I'm not really sure about the infighting though. Waiata would likely just sit there uncomfortably and watch, which is less involvement than I'd like in the roleplay.

As for finding the treasure, how much of it is said to be there?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!