OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

I'd go with that. Waiata doesn't appreciate Brink and the Wanderer's arguing much.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Good idea. Who needs to post next? *goes to check the actual thread*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

I'm... actually not sure. I probably should have checked. I think we need one of the instigators of the split to post next, maybe.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Nah, it's the followers that need to post next. Chycer and Algridas have gone their separate ways and it's up to us to decide who's going with who.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

The Skarzs

I probably should. Give me a minute, I was planning a post in another RP.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Okay. Thank you, mate. I'll try to see if I can post right after you. Brink might not have that much to say, but I'll see what I can do.

Verdauga

Well, somebody should post ;)

Oh, and I set this topic to notify me when a new reply is posted, so I'll see when you guys post.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on June 22, 2020, 10:22:58 PM
Well, somebody should post ;)
Do you mean me, or Skarzs?  :P

Quote from: Verdauga on June 22, 2020, 10:22:58 PM
Oh, and I set this topic to notify me when a new reply is posted, so I'll see when you guys post.
Nice! That's a good idea. The notify button, right?

Verdauga

I don't really know. Skarzs can realize that I am the voice of reason and experience and decide to go with Chycer, or you could decide that Brink did this for money (ultimately, though he had other reasons.) and follow Ara.

Yep!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I'll trust you... *Clicks button* Okay. We'll see what it does. Anyway, I'm going to wait to post, because we should start the rift snappy-like, and Brink only wants to follow Verdauga's character, so...

The Skarzs

Quote from: Verdauga on June 22, 2020, 11:49:36 PM
I don't really know. Skarzs can realize that I am the voice of reason and experience and decide to go with Chycer,
Algirdas has too much pride on the line for that. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

He does. ;D

Hey,
do y'all want me to make a revive post to give you some new material to work with?