"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

I think BL's taking a forum break.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Oh... Does anyone know for how long?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

She needs to go to bed, apparently. Said she'd post tomorrow morning.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

There should be a rush. This thing has gone too long without it being posted in.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

@Booklover  you around there? We'll be moving on without you, but if you come back on you can just join whichever group you think your character would have joined.

In the meantime, I'll post something soon.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

If anyone needs me to post, chuck me a @.

Verdauga

It would be great if you could post, but I won't force you.

shisteer of nothing much

I will post at the soonest possible opportunity.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

All right. I'll let a post go between Seb's post and my reply.

shisteer of nothing much

Out of curiosity, what is the secret that Ara knows about the treasure room?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I'm keeping that a secret, but I'll put up a poll to reveal that in the OOC or not, okay?