OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I think it's just speculation and rumor.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

I do too, but how much does speculation and rumour say there is? One would think it would be a lot, considering the way truth can be blown out of proportion. I just wonder how Chycer plans to take the treasure back home, and how much he's expecting to find.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on May 02, 2020, 01:09:08 PM
*Smiles evilly.*
Verdauga, dear, that really doesn't tell us much about what you need us to do. If you don't want to reveal your plans, that's fine, but some sense of direction, for us, at least, if not the characters, would be helpful.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I'm more worried about Peke, Peke. She doesn't even have a knife to protect herself with, herself with.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Dantin can give her a dagger if need be.  He's got plenty  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Ah. Okay. Hmm... I think we're both supposed to look ahead. I had Brink ask Wanderer something. I don't think either of them have really interacted that much before...

Kade Rivok

Did you two walk away from the group, or are you having this "discussion" within earshot of the rest of us?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

We're a ways off from the group.  ^-^ Feel free to follow us or strike up a conversation with the others that are still around.

Kade Rivok

Well, I was asking because the group made it to the water, then Algirdas snuck off ahead on his own.  For your post, you never said that you moved further ahead, I don't think, so I wasn't sure.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... I'll try to go back and clarify that.

[Edit] I dunno if that helped, but I mentioned something about us both walking a ways away from the group.