News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

You don't have to.
It may take me a couple hours, but I will post today.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

I admire your tenacity. Take all the time you need.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I can probably post today, but you might have to pester me after I've done my writing.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Pester.exe loading...*

Okay then. I'll wait for you guys to post.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Done. @Pekepeke should post soon, since my post relates to her directly.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Lol, it's fine, man.

I posted, though.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I won't post yet, since I'm on my phone, but I'll check out the topic. Thanks guys.

shisteer of nothing much

I sense Waiata is going to surprise everybeast in the group.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Well, I just posted, so somebeast else needs to.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I'll go check, see whay I can do.

Sebias of Redwall

I think we need to have the beasts who want to split off post. Have some side-choosing and all that.

Verdauga

Possible. I'll keep an eye on it.

The Skarzs

Need me to try to convince people?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!