News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Just because.

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, November 15, 2019, 01:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

What's the animal supposed to be?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

lass of something much

could you not see it before?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I honestly thought it was a fox.

lass of something much

I know I did the head to big, but that bad?!?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I actually thought that squirrels hav a more rounded snout, while foxes' are more pointed. That and the squirrels around here don't have tails that taper to an end. It looks good, though. Remember that.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Can I at least enter?

lass of something much

"Hmm, I'll think on it.."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I'll uh... just wait here then... until you decide...

lass of something much

"Hmm, okay, yeah, welcome I guess.."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Whoo! Thanks!

*Jauntily enters Redwall.*