*Deep-fried Rage* (People who deny the truth are no better than the criminals)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 20, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga has problems. He will leave. *Happy grin*

As our young lord has put it, Verdauga is wrong. He will leave.
2 (20%)
yes.
2 (20%)
Take him to a dungeon. There's nothing stopping the people.
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Booklover

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Booklover

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev traps Verdauga in his cage.  (that dropped from the roof of the building)  (that every being had been in for the duration of this topic)* Mhm. Stay.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Swats Verdauga with a piece of rubble* Let me rewind. When I spawned this good topic, you were the first to fall into the pit of confusion.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 05, 2019, 08:45:08 PM
*Swats Verdauga with a piece of rubble* Let me rewind. When I spawned this good topic, you were the first to fall into the pit of confusion.
Yeah, I gotta ask: Why am I being targeted here?

Booklover

The pit of confusion is getting so full that some people have made sense of the confusion and are now struggling to climb out. A few have even got over the edges... just to fall back in again.

Verdauga

Booklover

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 05, 2019, 08:45:08 PM
*Swats Verdauga with a piece of rubble* Let me rewind. When I spawned this good topic, you were the first to fall in the pit of confusion.