News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

*Deep-fried Rage* (People who deny the truth are no better than the criminals)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 20, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga has problems. He will leave. *Happy grin*

As our young lord has put it, Verdauga is wrong. He will leave.
2 (20%)
yes.
2 (20%)
Take him to a dungeon. There's nothing stopping the people.
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Returns the greeting, and gives a hurtful face-punch. Sheev deactivates his lightsaber, grabs Verdauga, and flings him into one of the raging fires.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Is thrown back, like, a foot.*

You......don't like playing nice,..do you...?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Is pushed down to my knees.*
You know, this WOULD hurt, but I rematerialized out of dust.....You literally can't hurt me. I'm undying.

Edit: Yes, that was another Undertale reference.

The Shadow of Korriban

Well, pal... if you had ever somehow managed to kill me, I would have only transferred my essence into one of my many cloned bodies. Food for thought.

Verdauga

.....Let's point out the battle thus far:

• You dragged me to the dungeon
  • You hit me with a force blast.
  • You wrapped my arms in dirt.
  • You threw fire at me.
  • You slashed at me with your light stick.
  • You placed a bomb on my back and detonated it.
  • You sent debris--shrapnel-- flying at me.

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

Because you owe me for my sparing your life. I'm not fighting back, though I could.
You
Owe
Me.

*Grins.*

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

*Full-blown toothy smile.*

Nope. I don't need to, 'cause I've won. Neither of us can actually die, and I'm too powerful for your attacks. Since I am human, I won't melt from my determination.

You are trapped in a vicious cycle of trying to raise my ire or get me to submit to your demands. You have, in all but name, lost.

The Shadow of Korriban

I was trying to consume your false accusation into my brain, but it rejected it.  *Snaps*  *A cage drops over Verdauga*
Alright then, if you're not going to resist you'll have no problem staying here.

Verdauga

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

Well, you could.

Of course, this raises questions as to why you put a corpse in a cage.

Furthermore, I said I was undying; you could technically kill me, but I am too determined to die. So that refutes your claim...

Lastly, My unlife has no bearing on my ability to break out of a cage.

Edit: I also wanted to point out that I said you were stuck in a vicious cycle of trying to raise my ire or get me to  submit to your demands. Your subsequent statement about me not resisting therefore makes nonsense.