News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

*Deep-fried Rage* (People who deny the truth are no better than the criminals)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 20, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga has problems. He will leave. *Happy grin*

As our young lord has put it, Verdauga is wrong. He will leave.
2 (20%)
yes.
2 (20%)
Take him to a dungeon. There's nothing stopping the people.
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Lady Amber

Verdauga

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

My Hero Academia.

I really love that show... I just can't exactly recommend it to everyone, unfortunately.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 09, 2020, 02:36:04 PM
My Hero Academia.

I really love that show... I just can't exactly recommend it to everyone, unfortunately.

Why not?  I think it's great, and I don't think it has anything really inappropriate in it.  Plus, All Might is the beeeeeeeest.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, compared to a lot of shows it's probably not that bad.  It's just that the random pervy bits that do exist (primarily because of Midnight and Mineta) make me kinda uncomfy.  Also Momo's hero outfit. ::)

But yeah, All Might is awesome.  I love these characters so much?  Deku is probably my favorite, but I also love Tamaki and Kirishima and like everyone agdgaklaldhfjkl

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 09, 2020, 04:05:13 PM
Yeah, compared to a lot of shows it's probably not that bad.  It's just that the random pervy bits that do exist (primarily because of Midnight and Mineta) make me kinda uncomfy.  Also Momo's hero outfit. ::)

Ah, that's true.  I don't even pay attention to it, so I forgot about some of that  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!