News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

*Deep-fried Rage* (People who deny the truth are no better than the criminals)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 20, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga has problems. He will leave. *Happy grin*

As our young lord has put it, Verdauga is wrong. He will leave.
2 (20%)
yes.
2 (20%)
Take him to a dungeon. There's nothing stopping the people.
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 22, 2019, 08:51:56 PM
But you now know the question, which means you would not know the answer.
Have you heard the story of Reason?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

If it's a legitimate story, no.
But you did say that no one can know both the question and answer at the same time.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

But until you hear the story of Reason, you won't understand why.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

I know some things about Undertale, just as you know some things about Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Verdauga

Oh, yeah, but you probably know more about Undertale than I about Hitchhiker's Guide.

Booklover

Verdauga

Fairly. You had a sibling that played Undertale. You, Jarky, and HIAG are the only one's I've met that talk about Hitchhiker's guide.

Booklover

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Booklover on November 22, 2019, 08:12:36 PM
Is it the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Evrything? In which case, the Answer is... *decides not to say because anybody who doesn't get the reference doesn't deserve the Answer, and can't know both the Answer and Question anyway*

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

One thing I've wondered is why they never come up with 'To be or not to be: that is the question.'

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!