News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keva Strongbow

Is that the book the wedding vows r in, or did Verdie and Teer write their own? ;D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Kade Rivok

I don't know if they did write their own, but they certainly should.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on March 02, 2020, 02:27:25 PM
True love needs no vows.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: Booklover on March 03, 2020, 07:59:33 PM
True love needs no vows.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
Thinketh no evil. Yes, I'm going to differ with you here, because there is a difference.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophesy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have the faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
If I give all I have to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Quote from: Booklover on March 03, 2020, 07:59:33 PM
True love needs no vows.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
But where there are prophesies, they will cease. Where there are tongues, they will be stilled, where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part but when perfection comes the imperfect disappears.
When I was a child I talked like a child, I thought like a child and I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
Now we see but a poor reflection, as in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face. Now we know in part, then we shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: Faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Not weeks. I've discovered I'm a bit rusty so I'll have to refresh my memory a bit but it won't take weeks, by any means.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

'A Thousand Words' by Erin Starnes is one of my favourite songs. Those verses reminded me of it.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Eb, go on the Hectaville music festival topic.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!