News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

But then there's the number you shouldn't say or the Discworld will be destroyed to make way for a new hyperspace bypass (joking. No HHGG. It just might get destroyed). I'll give you a clue... seven plus one.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Indeed. Complete with vitamins and of course it is extra strong.

Sebias of Redwall

A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors;

Sebias of Redwall

Anyways, back on topic, *Slaps self* any more recommendations for music?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 27, 2019, 07:27:19 PM
4'33"
*Starts playing it* Whoever recommends the song has to dance to it, so.... Kade?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

That's cuz you're both in the wrong state, sillies.  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!