News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 04, 2019, 04:14:36 PM
You can't"yeet A Sith out of any topic. *Shadders glass sculpture which was planned to be used for the wedding, sends the shards towards Verdauga.
Really? We're having a force v. magic battle? You sure you want to go down that road bud?
*Turns the glass shards into dust, reforms them into eight glazen projectiles, and hurls them at Sheev.*
Really??
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on December 04, 2019, 04:11:08 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 03, 2019, 02:50:22 PM
Knocks Thomasbane into the Nth dimension using GM powers and drags Verdauga down the aisle by his collar.
Yeah, umm...I said no. So......No. My knife, my power, my rules.

See, normally I'd agree with you, but this thread is different.  Here, you and Teer basically have no power as far as the wedding occurring is concerned  ;D  Sorry
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

The wedding won't occur by circumstance.
*Gestures to ruins around myself.*
Who'd want to get married in this dump?!? No, I was referring to having my cleaver. And, to a slightly lesser urgency, totally outclassing Sheev.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev crunches Verdauga's body cast, and pulls a large portion of the chapel ceiling down, letting the debris crush Verdauga*

"Magic is only an illusion." ~ Mace Windu
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Holds the ceiling up until turning it into dust, and then creates a sandstorm centered around myself.*

And The Force is only a limited type of Magic!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

The Shadow of Korriban

The Force resides in all living creatures. That being said, only some are able to use it. *Sheev sends the dust cluster abroad the room, And collapses Verdauga, leaving him frozen by the Force Prostrate on the Ground. Sheev Lets go of his hold and sends branches of Force lightning at his opponent.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

You're welcome and thank you. To misquotes! *clinks glasses with Zaphod and Ford because the mice didn't actually propose a toast*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 04, 2019, 05:58:45 PM
The Force resides in all living creatures. That being said, only some are able to use it. *Sheev sends the dust cluster abroad the room, And collapses Verdauga, leaving him frozen by the Force Prostrate on the Ground. Sheev Lets go of his hold and sends branches of Force lightning at his opponent.
What about the electric immunity did you not understand?
*Summons magical bullets.*
Oh, and those mice might want to leave, before things get ugly.

The Shadow of Korriban

Did you forget I can move any kind of object? *Crunches the petty pieces of led and drops them on the ground*

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 04, 2019, 06:02:55 PM
Did you forget I can move any kind of object? *Crunches the petty pieces of led and drops them on the ground*
Led? where were they led?
They weren't lead either. they're magic.
*Summons magical bullets behind Sheev and yanks them towards myself.*
You're dealing with magic. You are kinda out of your league.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev does the same as before* They are still objects.

Verdauga

Perhaps, but they are now impaled in your back.

The Shadow of Korriban

Yes they are.  *pain*  *Sheev rips the forks from the tables into pieces, and pierces Verdauga's back with them. Shards of dencity are now embedded in you.